Saturday, June 18, 2016

Baby Girl

Such a sad little creature, lost and alone... How many or our worlds baby girls live lives of quiet desperation I wounder? Just out and about yesterday when first I came across this creature maybe half a block earlier up the road but just couldn't take an image of her, it was so painful to think or to try to understand the feeling felt from her face. 

No one has to tell me just how much off from center I am for loving taking pictures of public phones that have been desecrated and/or just torn right out of the walls in our city. You may be able to make out the phone stand just to the back of this woman, I was framing that up when I noticed that she would be walking right into my shot... so I waited. 

It still fills me with much mix emotion when viewing this image... it is to me great and sad in such a way that shame is one of the many flavors taken away every time looking at it for me. 

No comments: